Lander Bodyworks has reopened in compliance with the State of Wyoming. We have moved to a new location, 484 N 4th Street, Lander, Wy, that allows for more social distancing. The following new guidelines will be implemented and signing of a new waiver will be required in order for us to reopen.
- 1 person per 100 square feet of space will be permitted (approximately 30 people)
- Maintain a 10-foot distance from one another during workouts
- Wear a mask upon entering the building up until the workout begins
- Wear the mask immediately following the completion of a workout
- Disinfect after touching any equipment
- No sharing of equipment
- Please do not come to the gym if you have been sick recently, are having flu-like symptoms, are feeling sick, or have been in contact with people who have been sick. The success of our reopening depends on all of us making this a priority.